Welcome to ANDY's WORLD! Your guide to sensuous living. Hosted by Andy Animal. Oh won't you join me?

Monday, November 26, 2012

The 90's Dance Music Formula

All of these songs are virtually the same. I am aware that the Cutting Crew song is from 1986, but we can use it as an example as what was perhaps the song that started this whole thing. 

BONUS FACT: Most 90's music video's featured either flowers, fields, swing sets &/or Elderly people. I don't know how many of these videos have any of that (I didn't really watch them), but I bet they all do. Although elderly people & swing sets where more predominantly featured in the Alternative genre.

2 comments:

  1. i just played them all simultaneously

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful post and videos.I will regularly come back this post.

    By
    Addy Watson
    Private Dance Lessons

    ReplyDelete