Welcome to ANDY's WORLD! Your guide to sensuous living. Hosted by Andy Animal. Oh won't you join me?

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

DJ Trickery

When I used to DJ a lot, people would come up to me and ask if I had any Hip Hop or R&B. I would say "I got some R&B." and show them a Fats Domino record. They would get confused and walk away. Then there were the people who would ask me (all good DJs get this one) if i could "play something we can dance to" as I would be spinning some righteous dance music like T.Rex or what have you. I would usually just stare at them until they got uncomfortable and walked away. Sometimes if I could just tell that they were gonna ask a stupid question, I would put on my headphones and hold up my finger like 'HOLD ON A SEC' and just keep doing that until they lost patience and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment